La Boucle du Diabète - France
Loop Diabetes is a festive sporting event organized every year by the Type1 Running Team in Vincennes, near Paris. A beautiful day to meet, unite and wear loud colors Diabetes. 100% of registrations are donated to the Search for Diabetes.
Loop Diabetes is organized by the team Type1 Running Team: a team of runners and triathletes diabetes type1 distributed to the 4 corners of France. The team Type1 Running Team was co-founded in January 2015 by Delphine and David Arduini Limousin, both type1 diabetics runners and trailers.
Diabetes Loop, what is it?
- It's a beautiful day of meetings, sharing, joy, smiles around Diabetes, diabetics and their relatives,
- A Diabetes Loop, we walk it, we run it. Each year is offered several racing formats so that everyone will find happiness: 1 p'tite loop for children; 1 loop (3k) to make running or walking, 10k for the larger, 1 relay 6am in teams or solo
- A village associations that lives to the rhythm of Brazilian music with a band. Many activities for children (face painting, balloon sculpting, chocolate workshop with Eugene Pâtisserie). Clowns to accompany us on the first and last steps of our courses, and make children and adults laugh. A Zumba warm up before the 10k; and masseurs for after race ..
- Gift: a chocolate medal Eugene Pâtisserie and a buff Loop Diabetes for all!
- 100% of enrollment and gifts donated to the Search for Diabetes.