Type1 Running Team
Type1 Running Team: a type1 diabetics team of runners & triathletes.
The Type1 Running Team organization was co-founded by Delphine Arduini & David Limousin , both T1D who share a common passion: running.
The team has since grown and gathers T1D runners all around France.
Since 2016, the team has been affiliated to the FFA - French Athletics Federation .
Our missions: CONNECT | EMPOWER | INSPIRE | RAISE AWARENESS
- We share our experiences of running and managing diabetes through our social media. Everyone has his own tips & tricks that can help.
- We run races together to meet, spend time together and have fun !
- We organize friendly runs .
- We talk at national and international scientific congresses to raise our #patient voice.
- We organize every year LA BOUCLE DU DIABETE , a one-day event where people with (or not) diabetes meet, run & walk, share, spend time ! li
- Despite our diabetes, we live the fullest our Life !
- To follow us ...
- Our Website: Type1 Running Team
- Our Facebook Page: @ type1runningteam
- Our Twitter account: @ T1_RunningTeam
- Our Instagram account: @ type1runningteam
- Small video of a project even in full containment! # COVID-19: EKIDEN 2020 - Team Marathon
- Project Destination "Diagonale des Fous 2018": 9 DT1 at the Grand Raid de la Réunion a >