World Diabetes Tour: together, anything is possible!
Connect | Inspire | Educate
What is World Diabetes Tour?World Diabetes Tour (WDT) is a non profit organization which mission is to improving the lives of people with type1 diabetes.
Through its peer support’s community and its programs (T1D Challenge and Adventure Team) WDT helps type1 diabetics to go forward and live the fullest their life while learning how to keep undercontrol their diabetes. From each experience we learn. This knowledge is powerful : it is the base for us, type1 diabetics, to improve our diabetes management, our quality of life, and our long-term outcomes.
WDT was founded in 2008 by Delphine Arduini, who has never let diabetes stop her from pursing her passions of travelling, trekking and doing sports. What began as personal quest has since grown into a globally recognized program.
What does World Diabetes Tour provide?
- WDT provides:
- Empowerment & Inspiration
- Community & Peer support
- Outreach & Education
What are the current projects of World Diabetes Tour?
- Our current projects include:
- T1D Challenge. International expeditions run each year as part of an ongoing documentary project. This is our founding legacy program, which continues to share a message of empowerment across the globe.
- Adventure Team. Our diabetes camps are run in partnership with world leaders in experiential diabetes education. Offerings are available for youth and young adults.
- Talks. We attend all the relevant conferences around the world,and give talks to share our own experiences.
Why joining WDT community?Subscribing to our newsletter and join our global type1 diabetics community! It is the best way for you to don’t miss out on our latest news about our programs, our events, and about news in diabetes field.
Our members receive notifications the moment a new issue of WDT goes out (twice a month max! No spam!).
Social Media ?
- Our YouTube channel:World Diabetes Tour
- Our FaceBook Page: @WorldDiabetesTour
- Our Instagram account: wdt_community