our testimonials and feedback
Since the establishment of our World Diabetes Association Tour in 2008, we had the opportunity to share our experiences of type1 diabetes in the media here in France, and elsewhere.
Some of these articles and reports.
- Our first move to TV - The Magazine of Health of France 5 - February 2009 . This is not the one we prefer, but it has the merit of being the first! It was a few days before flying to our year world tour . In February 2010, I returned to testify on this great adventure. But here, no traces ...
- One of the first articles on WDT: The Express - April 2010
- Journal 13h - France2 for the World Day of Diabetes 2014: Meet Delphine, diabetic
- An article written by Professor Michael Riddell (T1D Challenge in 2013 and 2014, and great researcher in Diabetes & Sport) in an international scientific journal Diabetes Care for Childen and Young People: The World Diabetes-round-a-challenge-of-stamina- and-glucose-control-to-reach-the-top-of-Africas-highest-mountain
- Interview in the Huffington Post: T1D Challenge Machu Pichhu
- Interview with Peter, USA (T1D Challenge 2014, 2015 and 2016): T1D Challenge Machu Pichhu: it's all in the attitude
- Article in Science & Avenir T1D Challenge - Salkantay Trek, Peru
- Interview Maitry, India (T1D Challenge 2015). Maitry door from a positive message and hope for its Indian pairs. The type1 diabetes in India is a taboo subject. Diabetes: conquering the Mountain
- Interview with Krystal, The Barbados (T1D Challenge 2013) MyGlu.org
- Interview with Alexei and Marcelo Brazil (T1D Challenge 2013). Brasileiros com diabetes tipo 1 Vão escalar o climbs Kilimanjaro
- Interview with Tim, Germany (T1D Challenge 2015), Dr. Olga Kordonouri and Martina (medical staff for this challenge). T1D Youth Challenge
- Interview Eshaan, India (T1D Challenge 2014) - Times of India: How is it to live with diabetes from a young age
- Interview with Antonio, Spain (T1D Challenge 2014) - Journal de Tenerife, Canary Islands: Positive message and hope for the World Diabetes Day
- Interview with Sally, Australia (T1D Challenge 2013) - Daily Telegraph Australia: Mount Kilimanjaro climb to show diabetes is no obstacle for Sally Rhys-Jones
- Interview with Bruno, Brazil (T1D Challenge 2016) - Diabetes is Desportes, Brazil: Shipping Icelandaise